Saturday, October 8, 2016

Halloween Costumes for the Family @OrientalTrading

"Living at the Whiteheads Zoo was provided with a sample of Halloween products free of charge from Oriental Trading. We provided our honest opinion about our experience with the products below. "

Halloween! Are you ready or starting to think about it at least.  My son has a count down going he is so excited about Trick or Treating this year and of course the big incentive candy.  This year I discovered a one stop shop for all of my Halloween needs including fun family friendly Halloween costumes at Oriental Trading.  The website was easy to browse, the check out process simple and the shipping fast.  This lady couldn't be happier from start to finish. 

It only took my son a few moments on the site to choose the costume he wanted.  Oriental Trading had an Angry Birds Halloween Costume and that boy is all about  Angry Birds right now.  Isn't it funny the things your children decide to love? I promised a sneak peek of our costumes last week so here goes. 

 photo photo 5_2.jpg
Angry Birds Halloween Costume +Oriental Trading 

This costume is super easy it just slides on over the head . It is made of foam and has a pillow pouch inside if you'd like to add extra stuffing. My picture above shows the costume without anything extra just how it comes. 
   

 photo photo203_6.jpg
Angry Bird Costumes +Oriental Trading 

That big Red bird head that's me.  My son voted for Mama to be a bird as well. The big mascot head just slips on also. I'm going to pair it up with my own outfit. Easy! Thank you Oriental Trading for our fun family Halloween Costumes. We can't wait to show them off to family and friends. 

If you are not a fan of Angry Birds no worries Oriental Trading has a huge selection of Halloween costumes to choose from.  Happy Halloween ~ Trick or Treat! 



post signature