Friday, September 23, 2016

Decorating the home for Halloween

"Living at the Whiteheads Zoo was provided with a sample of Halloween products free of charge from Oriental Trading. We provided our honest opinion about our experience with the products below. "

Getting ready for Halloween is one of our favorite times of year.  I love fall, Halloween and everything in between.  Getting ready for Halloween has never been easier thanks to Oriental Trading.  I can prepare to decorate my home, get crafty in my classroom and even find Halloween costumes for the family all in one spot.  And trust me this busy Mama likes it when she discovers a one stop shop to make life easier.  Here are a few of the fun products we are decorating our home with this Halloween. Thank you Oriental Trading.

Halloween Decor for the home photo photo 3_1.jpg
Decorating the home for Halloween 
First , let me tell you about some of the Halloween decorating I am doing at home.  Oriental Trading has Zombie Flamingos friends.  You heard me right.  This Florida Girl just loves her flamingos . I had to have a zombie one to add to the front yard. Perfect for my garden area right?  Well the neighbors may be terrified (ha),  but this Florida girl loves her Halloween flamingos. The perfect scary Florida touch.  Here is a look:


 photo zombieflamingos.jpg
Zombie Flamingos for Halloween
Zombie Flamingo Yard Decor photo photo 2 1.jpg
Zombie Flamingos in the garden for Halloween
I added just a touch of hot glue to the legs and around the holes under the body just to make sure they were good and secure when I attached them.  Then they were ready to add to the yard.   

I also picked out a flying witch from the Oriental Trading Halloween  collection.  I decided to Doctor it up just a tad by adding a sign " A witch and her little monsters live here." With some hot glue that's all I needed to have a super cute idea for my front door. I always have something on my door so I love finding Halloween door decor for under $10. How AWESOME is that?   Plus  this project  took me less than five minutes.  Perfect!

 photo trickortreat.jpg
"Halloween Door Decor"

If you loved this post stay tuned for our spooky, creative classroom crafts post. I have a room full of toddlers so lots of crazy fun has been happening . Plus I am going to reveal our family costumes for 2016.   I'm so excited.  

"Thank you Oriental Trading for providing us with some spooktacular products. We are having a blast with them. ." 







post signature