Monday, January 18, 2016

Coloring Contest @OrientalTrading #OTLovesToColor

We recently had a coloring contest at work and I discovered coloring can be a great stress relief. Really , I know.I had my doubts in the beginning . I lost the contest but it was fun anyway and brought something new into my life. Oriental Trading currently has a Love to Color contest going on. It's quite easy and for anyone beginners or not.  They want to see your creations. Plus the prize is a Oriental trading gift card.  I am always needing stuff from Oriental Trading for my classroom and my crafty creations here at home so I'm gong to give it a try and Enter.  You can to of course but I'm hoping I win. (ha).  Here is the info:

 photo image001_1.png

·         Download. Choose from three original coloring pages. Download your favorite!
·         Color. Use pencils, markers, paints – whatever it takes to express yourself.
·         Snap & Share. Snap a pic of your finished coloring page and share it to Instagram.
·         Tag. When posting your pic, tag it with: #OTLovesToColor #contest AND @orientaltrading
·         Win. They’ll announce the Grand Prize winner plus 5 runners-up on February 15th.

What are you waiting for? Visit to download your coloring page and get started with your colorful creation now!

** Grand Prize is a $200 gift certificate to Oriental Trading, a 12-piece set of PolyChromos Colored Pencils, a mini marker set and four Oriental Trading Coloring books. Runners-up will each receive a $50 dollar gift certificate, a 12-piece set of PolyChromos Colored Pencils, a mini marker set and one coloring book.  

Good Luck! 
post signature