Don't miss a spectacular time at Gaylord Palms this holiday season. With over 200 million lights and 54 foot Christmas tree , with larger than life displays there is so much to see and do. November 24th to January 3rd begins the holiday season . Here is a sneak peak at some of the fun things to do.
Photos courtesy of Marriott
- Pictures with Santa November 24th to December 24th
- Christmas Tree Lighting Ceremony November 24th to January 3rd complete with carolers
- Gingerbread Decorating Corner - select times November 24th to January 3rd in the Alpine Village ( different decorating kits available for purchase)
- Elf on the Shelf Scavenger Hunt - November 24th to January 3rd Free family activity spot the elves hiding around the resort
- Breakfast with Mrs. Claus - November 27 to January 3rd cost for adults is $29.95 and children $19.95 must reserve your spot
- ICE - featuring Twas the Night Before Christmas November 24th to January 3rd 4 ice slides , snow tubing, ice sculptures, 9 degrees Fun Fun Fun !