Tuesday, September 8, 2015

A New Selfie for Back to School #LoveYourSelfie



Wow, we just finished our second week of school.  It's been a bit of a whirlwind getting back into that back to school routine.  Back to school also meant back to work for me.  Just like the kids I want to look great for back to school to. It's a time of meeting new parents, and seeing your co-workers after being off for the summer.  Of course you want to look sharp and refreshed.  I refreshed my look this Fall with the Love Your Selfie Collection by Pur Minerals.

#LoveYourSelfie Pur photo LoveYourSelfieKit.jpg


Pur Cosmetics are known for their signature complexion, skincare and on the trend color products.  I love the natural looking coverage the Love Your Selfie line gives.  Plus everything you need to complete a great look day or night is in the travel friendly kit.  (retails for just $39)

The travel kit includes:


  • Lip Gloss in Exposed
  • Big Look mascara
  • Mineral Glow bronzer
  • Blush in Savvy
  • Afterglow illuminating powder 
  • Eye Shadow in exposure, fade, filter, photo bomb, flash, capture, sepia, closeup
#LoveYourSelfie photo LoveYourSelfie1.jpg
Pur #LoveYourSelfie photo LoveYourSelfie2.jpg

My favorite in the kit is the lip gloss. I wear it all of the time whether I'm doing the complete made up look or not.  I love that there is a variety of eye shadows giving you plenty of colors to play with for different looks and times of day. The travel kit became available just in time for back to school August 2015.  The kit works well to slide in your purse, make up bag or luggage. It's a handy compact size.  

"This post was brought to you by Pur.  Living at the Whiteheads Zoo received complimentary products to share an honest review." 
post signature