Saturday, February 14, 2015

Quirky, Different & You can Cuddle with it! Get the Pillogram from

"We  received complimentary products from for review. All opinions about them are completely our own. No other compensation was received . Thanks" 

I want to share a new product with you from today.  A few months ago I got to share custom wrapping paper, a custom ornament and the really cool aluminum prints.   All three of these products got a thumbs up from me and the family.  They are neat and quite unique. I love items that I can personalize with our special photos, text and color.  Collage.Com really makes it fun because you can add so many photos in a "collage" style and even turn them into neat shapes like a heart or whatever.  It's all quite easy to do to.  The newest product I want to tell you about is the photo pillow.

 photo PillowHeaderImage.jpg The Photo Pillow comes in two sizes the 16X16 and the 18X18.  They are a soft woven material. One of my favorite features is the hidden zipper which enables you to take the cover off and wash it . I have messy kids so washable is always a must for products in our home.  The front of the pillow will have your custom collage design on it and the back of the pillow will come in your choice of cream or black material .

My daughter is newly engaged and I thought a Valentine pillow for her and the new fiance would make a great gift.  I can't wait to surprise her.  It's quirky, It's different and It's a Valentine she can cuddle with.

 photo ec862552-89cd-43fd-a75b-92ea86947945.jpg Honestly, I think this pillowgram makes a perfect gift for just about anyone on any holiday.  Or just to spruce up your own home decor.   I love having lots of photos of the kids all around me showing off their awesome personalities and memories.  Trust me they all three have  distinct personality .

How can you get one?   Head on over to Collage.Com and get ready to be creative.  Each pillow can showcase 1-40 photos in over 300 + custom shapes.  Making it truly unique! Plus you can add your own special text and titles .  It's completely Neat Oh Friends!   The entire creating process is very simple. You'll add your photos, pick out your design and add your text. Easy Easy!  Click here for a discount from Collage.Com on your next pillow order.

Get Social with Collage.Com and stay informed on all of the great items they have.  You'll find them on Facebook / Twitter / Instagram / Pinterest .

Win: 1 winner will receive a code from to create your very own photo pillow.  Just enter the rafflecopter entry form for your chance to be a winner. US only please. 
a Rafflecopter giveaway

post signature