Sunday, January 11, 2015

Tuckaway Shores' Runaway Country Sweepstakes #TuckawayShores

"I was provided with a complimentary stay at Tuckaway Shores Resort as part of a Media Trip. No other compensation was received. All opinions are my own. " 

Do I have any country music fans out there?  I'm a big fan.  That's why I'm super excited to share a new contest being brought to you by  Tuckaway Shores Resort just for my followers and the other Resort Bloggers followers. It's a limited group so you have a great chance of winning. Go ahead and squeal if you want to because I'm telling you it's a great prize friends!

 photo runaway-header.jpg

If you missed it take a look at my review where I shared all about my stay at Tuckaway Shores Resort.  I had a fabulous time there and can't think of a better place to have some fun and relax.   Now for the great news part of this prize package is 3 nights at Tuckaway Shores Resort. How Awesome is that !  I'm telling you VERY!

EXCLUSIVELY for the followers of the Travel Bloggers who attended Tuckaway Shores Bloggers' Event and our Social Media Friends !

 photo TuckawayShoresSweeps.jpg
Tuckaway Shores Resort  
One of our readers will WIN the prize of : Two (2) general admission tickets to Runaway Country, Florida's biggest and best 3 day outdoor country music festival & a 3 night stay in a two room suite at Ocean front Tuckaway Shores Resort! 

Runaway Country is located in Melbourne, Florida and Tuckaway Shores is in Indialantic, Florida.  March 20th thru 22nd 2015

Get your entries now the sweepstakes closes February 6th at 12:00 PM.

Read the Rules and then  Grab Your Entries !

Enter the Tuckaway Shores Runaway Country Sweeps 
post signature