Wednesday, January 28, 2015

Boots No7 Protect & Perfect Serum #GetAdvanced

"I  received a sample of Boots No7 Protect & Perfect Serum complimentary from Influenster for testing."

 Here are a few of my thoughts on the sample I received in my #FrostyVoxBox.  First, from what I have read about Boots No 7 it takes time to take effect. About two to four weeks. I do not think that the sample I received enabled me to truly test the product to it's full effect.  Or I used to much at a time one because I ran out before the 2 weeks was up.

I did learn a few things about Boots NO 7 and thought I would share them with you guys.    Like that it is non- greasy. It goes on very smooth and is very moisturizing. I thought that it made my skin feel great.


 photo photo 4 2.jpg
#GETADVANCED


Boots No7 is clinically proven serum effective at reducing the appearance of deep lines and wrinkles for younger looking skin.

Connect with Boots No 7 on Facebook & Twitter


 post signature