Friday, January 2, 2015

5 of Your Favorites from 2014

Each New Year I like to go through the blog post I've written and see what you guys really liked. Which pages had the views and which ones you must not have liked. One things for sure it looks like you guys really like your food and coffee. If you'd like to see what we did last year check out our "best of 2013." Now lets talk 2014.   Here are our  5 best of 2014.

Your Favorites from 2014

 photo Bestof2014.jpg
Our Best of 2014
  1. Slow Cooker Vegetable Beef Soup was your favorite post this year.  I have to say I agree it is good it is one of my favorite things to cook. In fact I should put on a pot at the end of the week so I'll have something to take for lunch next week. 
  2. Slow Cooker Stuffed Pepper Soup - I know its my awesome video that brought you guys over to that. I'm just kidding .  Stuffed Pepper Soup is definitely a favorite when it is cold outside and I of course love that it is another meal you throw in the slow cooker. I think you guys have great taste so far. 
  3. Garlic Roasted Pork Chops - I love some good cooked pork. These chops were tasty and you know what I kind of forgot all about them until writing this post.  I'm so glad I shared the recipe with you guys because I'm adding them back to the menu for 2015.  
  4. Slow Cooker Scalloped Potatoes and Ham -  this meal is so yummy.  It is definitely a warm filling dinner.  And so so easy!  
  5. Slow Cooker Potato Soup - I think you nailed it again friends because I am definitely a potato soup girl.  Potato soup is my go to comfort food when I'm sick or feeling blue.  I want a bowl of potato soup with hot rolls and butter. Yum! 

They didn't make our top 5 but you also liked our Shrinking Leprechaun Hats craft and Banana Pudding Pie.  Now that I have looked I can see I need to step it up in the kitchen a bit to give you guys what you really want. Luckily, food and coffee are two of my favorite things as well.

I'd pin lots of great recipes over on Pinterest. Come follow me there. Stay up to date on all of the latest of my shenanigans on Instagram. Instagram is currently my favorite spot on social media I love everyone's photos .  It's a great place to find new places to go, and try out, great food and products. I love that place I'm telling you.  Come hang out with us on Google +. Thanks so much!

Follow Amber Whitehead's board Living At The Whitehead's Zoo on Pinterest.