|Into The Woods In Theaters Christmas Day!|
- 95 percent of the trees used on the Woods set were real trees, which included 30-foot pine trees and hundreds of 25 foot oak tree branches. The leaves of which had to be removed and replaced with artificial ones (so they would last longer). The remaining five percent were full sized whimsical trees constructed from plaster.
- There were four cows cast to play Milky-White. Their names were Tug, Diamond, Two Fold and Pearl.
- Rapunzel's hair was 20 feet long in the film. The braid is made from real hair and weighs almost six pounds. Imagine that on your head.
- The foundation of The Woods set was made of 2,000 pounds of soil, over 600 ferns , acres and acres of Ivy, and countless pallets of moss and turf.
- Production of Into The Woods began in September 2013 at Shepperton Studios and on location through out England.
Now you can be sitting there with your friends or family and say hey did you know.. Fun Stuff!
INTO THE WOODS is rated PG and is now playing in theatres everywhere!
Merry Christmas and if you go see Into The Woods come back and tell me what you liked or disliked. I would love to hear from you!