Thursday, October 16, 2014

Creative Way to Share Memories: Collage.Com {Review}

" I received several of the products below free of cost in exchange for an honest review.  No other payment was received. All opinions below are based on my own experiences with"

When I heard about I was excited to take a look around and see just what I could do with my photos.  I am a mom and I tend to take a lot of photos.  I take them but then a lot of the times I don't do a lot with them (bad Mom).  I do try to at least put them in a photo book several times a year.  Which was great because had photo books.

 photo 219596v2-max-250x250.png Review
What comes next?  First you need to head over to the website and decide what it is you want to create. I love that you get to use multiple photos in your creations and you can even put them into fun shapes or words. (Cool!)

 photo ls-book-set-2-pic1.jpg
photo books from 

Now if you choose to do so you can use the One Click Photo Book option. This option allows you to select photos of any size from facebook, instagram, flickr, or your computer and instantly design a clean professional layout that you choose to customize.  It is very easy to swap and rearrange photos after the fact.  

Photo books come in both hard or soft cover. You choose.  I designed a hardcover book with our family photos for the summer. I designed a soft cover book for my son filled with photos of his visit with Thomas the Train.  Photos are printed on heavy weight archival glossy paper.  You can even customize the covers.  Soft covered albums come in 3 different sizes and hard in 4. Each option is available to share online also.  (cool option )

 photo collagedotcom.jpg
a look at my photo books

One of my favorite features is the shapes. You can choose butterflies, hearts, trains, sailboats, just about anything and have your pictures in them.  The used the words feature several time in my sons book about trains.  I love encouraging him to read and learn about words so this feature was perfect.  I also love that if I choose a butterfly on page 1  I can change to something different on page 2. has a lot more to offer besides photo books. You can do posters, wall art, photo blankets, cell phone cases and even coffee mugs.

We had a great experience with . I think next time I might try a canvas print.  If you are looking for a unique and creative gift for the family take a look I think you will like what you find.

post signature