Saturday, August 30, 2014

Creating a Photo Book Just Got Easier! @CollageDotCom Deal

"Living at the Whiteheads Zoo is receiving complimentary products from Collage.Com for reviewing purposes.  All opinions are our own. "

 photo 219596v2-max-250x250.png

Photos I'm a mom and friends I have taken a LOT of photos over the years.  My family is begging a whole new journey with my oldest beginning a family of her own (she just got engaged) and my youngest beginning school. I imagine I will be taking many more.  Instead of printing dozens upon dozens of photos and not knowing where to place them I love putting them in photo books.  Today I'm sharing a deal with you from

 photo ls-book-set-2-pic1.jpg
Create a professional photo book with a single click using's One-Click Photo Book. Select photos of any size from Facebook, Instagram, Flickr, or your computer and they will instantly suggest a clean, professional layout that you can further customize.

Deal: Use this link for 51% off a 20-page 11.5"x8" Hardcover Photo Book From

post signature