Monday, June 16, 2014

Kohl's #MagicAtPlay Now Includes Disney Planes: Fire and Rescue from Jumping Beans! #sponsored #MC

“I participated in an Influencer Activation Program on behalf of Mom Central Consulting for Kohl’s. I received a promotional item to facilitate my review. "

Guess What?  Kohl's now has "Planes: Fire and Rescue" Gear.  You can get it now and be ready for the movie release on July 18th.  This exclusive Disney apparel is now available both on line and in the store.

Here are a few of my favorites from the Disney Planes: Fire and Rescue Collection .  I love that it can be mixed and  matched.  I like these shorts with both of these cute shirts. I think my son will be pretty excited about wearing them to.

Outfit 1 :

 photo jun-02-1.jpg photo jun-05-1.jpg

and here is my Outfit 2 using the Same Shorts.

 photo jun-10-1.jpgJumping Beans Disney Collection at Kohls photo jun-05.jpg

I know my son will love having the Planes : Fire and Rescue characters on his shirt which will put a smile on his face.  It will be pretty cool to have a  outfit to wear to the movie on July 18th.  Plus I think these great outfits will be a hit with his friends in summer preschool.    
post signature