Tuesday, June 10, 2014

HBO True Detective available at Best Buy #HBOatBestBuy

The reviewer has been compensated in the form of a Best Buy Gift Card and/or received the product/service at a reduced price or for free. 

Are you still looking for the perfect gift for Father's Day?  My parents are some of the most difficult people to buy for. It's not that I don't know what they like (I do). It is that usually when they want something they go and pick it up themselves.  I try hard to make the holidays as special as possible for them.  They've always done the same for me and I want to show my love and appreciation for them.  Father's Day is coming up this summer.  I've been brainstorming and trying to find that perfect gift for my dad.    One thing my Dad loves is his crime shows. The HBO series True Detective  is a show I've had my eye on to share with him.  It's about two detectives and their search for a serial killer.  I was thrilled to discover True Detective releases on June 10th and can be purchased at Best Buy just in time for Father's Day on June 15th.


 photo TrueDetectiveImage.jpg

Synopsis:
The lives of two detectives, Rust Cohle and Martin Hart, become entangled during a 17-year hunt for a serial killer in Louisiana.

FOR INFORMATION ON THE SHOW:

I think Dad would agree great shows beat plaid ties any day.  Check out some great gifting ideas from Best Buy including these hit series from HBO:
HBO’s hit True Detective
HBO’s Game of Thrones
HBO’s Eastbound and Down
HBO’s Curb Your Enthusiasm 

Best Buy is a fantastic place to find your favorite HBO titles including True Detective.  I know my Dad is going to love this DVD Father's Day gift and be so surprised.  I can't wait to share this special day with him , True Detective and some popcorn.  Did I mention I am a fan of this HBO show also.  Yes I am. Look who is in it after all. Great cast.   If you have yet to find that perfect gift for your Dad, husband or grandpa head on over to Best Buy and take a look at the HBO titles and look for True Detective.  If they are like my Dad they will be pleased with your gift  choice. 



post signature