How to Make a Graduate Balloon Decoration
- 2 bags of 12 balloons whatever colors you choose
- fish line
- silhouette portrait
- card stock
- Blow all of the balloons up to about the same size.
- Tie them together using fish line
- I cut a vinyl smiley face with my silhouette portrait. If you do not have a silhouette machine you can also just use glue and card stock.
- Roll a piece of card stock to make your diploma and tie it with ribbon. Tape it to your balloons.
- Make a graduation cap with card stock and also add yarn tassels. Attach it to the head of your graduate.
That is it set it where you want to for decoration and enjoy.