Easy Sausage Jambalaya Recipe
Ingredients you will need:
- 2 cans Fire Roasted Diced Tomatoes
- 1-Red Bell Pepper Diced
- 1-Green Bell Pepper Diced
- 1- package Sausage Sliced
- 1 cup White Rice
- 1 can Chicken Broth
- 1 Tablespoon olive oil
- 1- yellow onion
What you need to do :
- dice up your bell peppers, onion and sausage
- in a large skilled heat up a tablespoon of olive oil when it is hot add in your ingredients from step 1.
- Stir them well until cooked through about 8-9 minutes.
- In a sauce pan add 1 can of chicken broth , 1 cup of water , 1 cup of rice and salt. Cook until rice is finished.
- Strain and rinse rice .
- Add 2 cans of roasted diced tomatoes to the stir fry mix.
- Add rice to skillet and stir everything well . Simmer for 15-20 minutes.
That is all you have to do. You may also like these recipes that also used sausage as a main ingredient.
Wishing you all a great week. We're gearing up for a busy one.