Wednesday, April 9, 2014

Win a Myrtle Beach Family Vacation !


As a Purex Insider I'm sharing another fun sweepstakes from Purex today. Ready to put your toes in some sand and soak up some sun?  This Mama loves the beach. What better way to kick off summer than winning a family beach vacation?  Sounds terrific to me.  This vacation will take you to Myrtle Beach , South Carolina.  The Whitehead's had a wonderful family trip to Myrtle Beach a few summers ago I'd love to take them back one day.

 photo myrtlebeachvacation.jpg

About the Sweepstakes
Win a trip for your family to Myrtle Beach, SC & Crown Reef 
Resort from Purex. Enter for a chance to send a family of 4 to
Myrtle Beach , SC for a vacation full of fun in the sun and 
adventure at one of the top beach destinations in the country! 
Plus receive a year's supply of your favorite Purex detergent! 

ENTER Vacation Sweepstakes here! 


"I am sharing as part of the Purex Insider program. As an insider I do receive complimentary products for review and am eligible to win "insider prizes"  for sharing sweepstakes and other information with you. Even so all opinions are my own." 
post signature