Tuesday, April 8, 2014

Purex Moms Night Out Sweepstakes

What do you do on a Mom's night out?  When I go out on my own its usually for a dinner and light shopping or a movie. Purex understands that being a Mom is the hardest job and sometimes even Moms need a break.  That is why Purex is celebrating Mother's Day and the release of the new Sony motion picture Mom's Night  Out  by giving away a night for you and up to five of your friends.

 photo MomsNightOut.jpg

What would I do if I got a night out?  I'd head to dinner at the Cheesecake Factory and then do some Spring shopping for the family at the town center. What would you do?

Enter the Purex Moms Night Out Sweepstakes here! 

Here is a sneak peek of the movie Mom's Night out Just for you guys!  

Purex Exclusive Clip: Mom's Night Out in theaters May 9, 2014

"I am a Purex Insider and am sharing this Sweepstakes as part of the Insider program.  I do receive complimentary items for reviewing purposes and monetary incentives from Purex. Even so all opinions are my own. " 

post signature