Materials you will need:
- 1 roll of Burlap ribbon (I can't remember how many yards it is but you can find it on a roll for $3.98 at Walmart)
- 1 grape vine wreath
- 48 plastic Easter eggs (you will not use the entire pack)
- hot glue gun and glue
One thing I can not do is make a bow. You'll see in the picture but it is not so bad really. Here is what you do ...
- heat up your hot glue gun
- cut strips of the burlap ribbon and wind it around your grape vine wreath I use a little hot glue on the ends to make sure it stays in place.
- After you have your ribbon like you want it add your bow .
- Now glue on your plastic Easter eggs. Arrange them however you want them to go. I think next time I will add a few more. This wreath takes less than 20 minutes to make and is super cute on the front door. It is a very simple holiday craft project.
You might also like our turkey wreath and Santa hat wreath. Have you made a wreath you love? Share a photo with me on facebook or google + I'd love to be inspired by you.