Crock-Pot Chicken & Broccoli
|Oh Boy this is Good!|
What to do:
- Dice up your chicken breast.
- Put 1/4 cup corn starch in a ziplock bag.
- Add your chicken to the bag and seal it up. Giving it a good shake or two to coat your chicken with the corn starch.
- In a skillet add a couple of tablespoons of olive oil on Medium heat.Cook your chicken for 3-5 minutes on each side.
- Scoop up your chicken and put it in your slow cooker. Then add broccoli, soy sauce , sugar, garlic, and red pepper.
6. Give it all a good stir. Cover with lid and cook on low for 6 hours or high for 4. 30 minutes before your ready to eat stir in 2 teaspoons of corn starch.
This is so easy. You can freeze it once it is cooked. Or you can do the prep work and have it ready to go as a freezer meal. Either way it does well.
Serve over rice or over angel hair pasta.
I hope your family enjoys this meal as much as mine does. You might like some of our other crock pot recipes.
- Slow Cooker Scalloped Potatoes and Ham
- Slow Cooker Chicken Noodle Dinner
- Slow Cooker Chicken Tacos
- Vegetable Beef Soup
- Stuffed Pepper Soup