Saturday, March 22, 2014

Weekend Round UP & #Quote4theDay

Yeah it is the weekend. We are heading to see Thomas the Train this weekend. I couldn't be more excited and  my little boy too.  It's going to be a fun time at the Day Out With Thomas Event.

Planning my divorce party. Who knew that could be such a happy thing to plan.  Probably anyone whose ever went through a divorce.  Divorce is definitely not fun.  This quote is fitting to life but I can tell you some Amazing things are around the corner.



 photo quote4today-2.jpg

Have you checked me out at Examiner.com yet?  My new adventure as a Jacksonville Travel Examiner is under way and I'd love for you guys to subscribe and support me there.

Here is a recap of some of my favorites from Living at the Whitehead's Zoo lately:


and don't miss our amazing giveaways. We have a lot of great ones ending this weekend.  You can find a list of giveaways here. 

If you are planning a day at the movies we LOVED Mr.Peabody and Sherman.   

Have a great weekend. We're on our way to have some fun with Thomas! #LoveFL  







post signature