Tuesday, March 25, 2014

How Sinus Pain Caused Me to Miss Out! #SUDAFEDREPLAY™ Sweepstakes

"This post is brought to you by SUDAFED® .  All opinions shared here are my own." 


Spring I've been waiting for Spring. I couldn't wait for the warmer weather to get here and to get outdoors.  What I forgot about Spring was the constant sinus issues.  How does one forget that pain.  If you have had sinus pain , I totally get it. Sinus pain leaves me feeling groggy, moody and just plain sick some days. It brings on a horrid headache and it makes me miss out which is the last thing I want.


 photo sudafedreplay.png

There are days when the sinus pain is so bad I just want to stay in bed.  Sinus pressure has led to me missing more than one happy occasion I'm afraid.  Are you with me?  I hate to disappoint my kids or cancel plans we've made.  I often try to tough things out for them even if I am feeling poorly. 

Just last week I had to miss out on a family shopping  and dinner trip.  I was pretty disappointed that I could not spend time with the family and share in some laughs and bonding time. The kids were on Spring Break and I like to take full advantage of time when there is non school.  This Spring Break we did mini outings close to home.  We had been planning on an afternoon at the mall and then dinner out. I  felt really badly that I had to disappoint everyone by changing the plan.  This is just a normal activity nothing fancy like a vacation . Unfortunately sinus pain is a part of my every day as much as those special occasions . When your a Mama every minute lost is one you can't get back. 

SUDAFED® has launched a  new Sweeps - 



  Sinus sufferers can enter to win a SUDAFED REPLAY™ to help 
them relive their most regrettable, missed out moments. By 
simply describing the activity they missed or suffered through 
due to sinus pain and congestion on the SUDAFED REPLAY™ app 
on the SUDAFED® Facebook page, sinus sufferers will be entered 
to win a $250 gift card for such experiences as a Flight Replay, 
Sporting Event Replay, or Movie Replay. The sweepstakes is 
open through April 6, 2014.  http://on.fb.me/1kOI5IO 



You can also Stay Connected with SUDAFED®  on Facebook
post signature