Coconut Pudding Pie Recipe
Ingredients You'll Need for this Pie:
- Graham Cracker Pie Crust
- Cool Whip
- Cream Cheese (8 ounce)
- confectioners sugar
- 1 small coconut instant pudding
- 1 cup of whole milk
- coconut for toasting (optional)
Fist Layer of Pie :
- Mix 1- 8 ounce cream cheese, 1 cup of confectioners sugar and 1 cup of Cool Whip together with your mixer.
- Spread over the bottom of your pie crust.
Second Layer Of Pie:
- Mix box of instant pudding with 1 cup of whole milk. I mix mine in the mixer because I don't like any lumps in my pudding.
- Pour over the top of the first layer.
- Put in the refrigerator for a couple of hours and allow pudding to thicken up.
- Spread Remaining Cool Whip over the top
Fourth Layer (optional) :
- Sprinkle top with toasted coconut (optional)
Now Enjoy a piece or two. Or share with your neighbor ;)