Monday, March 17, 2014

Coconut Pudding Pie Recipe

When I think of coconut I immediately think of my Dad and Granny.  My Mom makes the best coconut pie homemade and custard too.   Yeah, I said my Mom not me.  This pie is absolutely nothing like my Mama's . This would be the easy in just a few minutes version of Coconut Pie. Remember it uses pudding for the filling. That is instant pudding and a graham cracker pie crust.  It's not hard to make but it is tasty.

Coconut Pudding Pie Recipe


 photo CoconutPuddingPie.jpg


Ingredients You'll Need for this Pie: 



  • Graham Cracker Pie Crust
  • Cool Whip
  • Cream Cheese (8 ounce)
  • confectioners sugar
  • 1 small coconut instant pudding
  • 1 cup of whole milk 
  • coconut for toasting (optional)

Fist Layer of Pie : 

 photo photo2-4.jpg
  • Mix 1- 8 ounce cream cheese, 1 cup of confectioners sugar and 1 cup of Cool Whip together with your mixer. 
  • Spread over the bottom of your pie crust.

Second Layer Of Pie: 

 photo photo3-3.jpg

  • Mix box of instant pudding with 1 cup of whole milk.  I mix mine in the mixer because I don't like any lumps in my pudding. 
  • Pour over the top of the first layer. 
  • Put in the refrigerator for a couple of hours and allow pudding to thicken up. 

Third layer: 

 photo photo4-1.jpg
  • Spread Remaining Cool Whip over the top

Fourth Layer (optional) :

 photo photo5-2.jpg
  • Sprinkle top with toasted coconut (optional)
Now Enjoy a piece or two.  Or share with your neighbor ;) 



post signature