March is here and Spring is on its way. With the new signs of Spring I start itching to get away and add some new items to my wardrobe. What about you? Today we're sharing a great new weekender tote that will add some Spring to your wardrobe and is perfect for getting away. Check it out. I would personally love to be the owner of this tote.
Welcome to the Coachlicious Sweepstakes.
Organized by Mom Powered Media, connecting companies to consumers the super mom way!
Coach Daisy Madras Packable Weekender Tote
Made of signature madras print fabric. Approx. 26 1/4" x 13 3/4" x 9 1/2". Approx. 20" handles with 10" drop. Zip top closure. Removable snap multifunction pocket. Fabric lining and gold tone hardware.
March Coachlicious Sweepstakes
- 1 lucky reader will win a Daisy Madras Packable Weekender Tote.
- Open to US and Canadian residents.
- Winners will be chosen at random through Rafflecopter via Random.org.
- Giveaway ends March 31st at 11:59pm.
- Winner will be notified through email.
- Winner will have 48 hours to respond before a new winner is chosen.
- Mom Powered Media is responsible for prize fulfillment.
- Must be 18 years or older to enter Rafflecopter.
- Only one entrant per household.
- Void where prohibited.
- Entering the Rafflecopter means you agree to terms above.
- Good Luck!
Would you like to have your products featured in a similar review and/or giveaway? See how we can help! Contact email@example.com to see what Mom Powered Media can do for your company! Disclaimer: The participating bloggers were not compensated for this post. We are not associated with any of the companies named above. No purchase is necessary to enter. One entrant per household. Void where prohibited by law. The odds of winning are based on the number of entries received. Confirmed Winner(s) (by Random.org) will be contacted by email. Winner(s) have 48 hours to respond before a new winner is chosen. The sponsor(s) will be responsible for product shipment to winner(s) of this giveaway. My blog is not responsible for product shipment/delivery. This event is in no way administered, sponsored, or endorsed by, or associated with, Facebook and/or Twitter, Google, Pinterest. This disclosure is done in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission 10 CFR, Part 255 Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.