Do you want to be a super coupon diva but it takes you hours to do so? Do you have a difficult time figuring out what coupons to use and when? I know that I love to save with coupons and am always happy with the end result . However, sometimes it takes me an endless amount of time. Finding, sorting, picking out the right ones at the right time at the right store. I am in awe of some of these super couponers. Do you want to maximize your savings on groceries? The most efficient way is to make sure you are organized.
Together with a group of my blogger friends you can enter to win a Custom Coupon Binder! This binder comes with everything you need. Whether you are a coupon newbie or have been couponing for years this binder will help you stay organized.
Coupon Binder includes:
- 1 Binder – The binder is a sturdy 2 inch, 3 ring zipper binder with a carrying handle.
- Introduction Guide - This will show you how to use your binder and everything that is included. I explain each section of the binder. There is also a coupon category cheat sheet on the back with suggestions on what you can file in each category.
- 1 Binder ID Sheet - Every binder comes with an ID sheet so that you can write in who it belongs to and contact information just in case you would lose it.
- 1 Coupon Lingo Sheet - Your binder will come with a lingo sheet with all of the terms you will come across in couponing along with their abbreviations.
- Frugal Fanatic Price Tracker Sheet - These sheets will be double-sided and will help you in determining what are the best prices for the items you buy most often. These sheets will help you to learn when an item is at a good stock-up price
- Shopping Organizer/Savings Sheet - These will help you keep track of the purchases you make at particular stores along with the coupons you used. This will allow you to calculate the amount before and after coupons!
- 18 Labeled Divider Coupon Categories - There is also a 9-slot top loading coupon page behind each category to organize all of your clipped coupons.
- 5 Insertable 2-Pocket Dividers - Label each of these dividers with the stores that you shop at most. The pockets are great to hold the stores’ ads and coupons. It also includes 3-slot coupon page behind it which works great for Catalina coupons! These can also be used to hold other types of coupons for restaurants or retail stores. You could even file whole inserts here.
- 5 Whole Sheet Protectors - Use these for unclipped inserts, store coupon policies or coupons that still need to be organized.
- 30 Coupon Pages – Each binder will come with a total of (20) 9-slot top loading coupon pages and (10) 3-slot coupon pages