You will Need These Ingredients::
- 4-6 large potatoes sliced
- 1 yellow onion diced
- diced ham (you can use a ham steak or I use leftovers from baked ham)
- 2 cups of shredded cheddar cheese
- 10 1/2 ounces of cream of chicken soup
- 1 soup can of water
- salt and pepper to taste
- Place half of the sliced potatoes in the bottom of your slow cooker.
- Top with half of the onions, cheese and ham.
- Repeat layers until out of ingredients (in order)
- Top with can of cream of chicken soup and water.
- Cook on high for 4 hours.
You might like to try some of our other slow cooker recipes.
- Slow Cooker Vegetable Beef Soup
- Slow Cooker Spaghetti Sauce
- Brown Sugar Crock Pot Chicken
- Slow Cooker Chicken and Dumplings
What about you? Do you have a favorite slow cooker recipe? Share it with us.