Printable Pirate Valentine and Class Treat
First, I designed my Valentine using Pic Monkey online. Pic Monkey is very easy to use and fun to play around with. Then I saved it to my computer. I picked up some small treat bags on the Birthday party aisle of Walmart. I bought these for another classroom treat project we had "reindeer noses" and had left over there were like 100 for $3. So we had and have plenty still. You could also use zip lock bags or another bag it really does not matter. Your going to print your valentine and fold it over the top of your treat bag and staple it closed
For the bags I picked up bead necklaces in the party section and chocolate covered gold coins.
I put them in the bags before I added the topper to them.
Don't you think they turned out cute? I think his classmates will love them. I certainly do.
Get your Pirate Valentine Printable Here (4 to a sheet)
Here are some of the items used to make our treat bags found on Amazon. The below links are affiliate links . Thanks for supporting us here at the Zoo.
- 12 beaded mardi gras necklaces
- Elite Hanukkah Milk Chocolate Gold Coins - 24 Sacks (Note FYI you'll come out cheaper to buy just 1 or 2 single bags at Walmart or Walgreens and then divide them up in your bags)
- Darice 28-001V 3-Inch-by- 4-3/4-Inch Clear Treat Bag 200-Pieces
You might like some of our other Valentine's Day Activities for Kids :
- Milk Jug Frog Valentine Mail Box
- Wheel You Be My Valentine Mail Box
- Paper Bag Valentines
- You Melt My Heart Valentine
"This post does include affiliate links. If you click on them and make a purchase we do receive a small commission. Thank you for helping support Living at the Whiteheads zoo ."