Friday, February 21, 2014

Find the Perfect Prom Dress At JenJenHouse!

"This post was sponsored by Legee Ltd even so all opinions are our own."

Moms if you don't know this already I have an important message for you.  Senior year is EXPENSIVE.  It seems like every time I turn around my daughter needs $200 for this or that.  Her Senior Prom is right around the corner May 10th and we both want the perfect dress.  I know that I hope to find "that perfect" dress without going broke doing so .

 JenJenHouse has some beautiful options for prom. Miss Madison is very petite . She is undecided if she would prefer a short dress or a long one at this point in dress shopping.  She tends to gravitate towards the shorter dress. I on the other hand think she needs to think LONG dress. The long dress is a consideration this time around . She wants something different from anything she has ever worn before.  JenJenHouse has plenty of selection in both options long and short.  They have beautiful modern styles, and gorgeous classic styles for affordable prices. 

Here are a few dresses I think Miss Madison and you will like.  

Floor Length : 
 photo MermaidOneShoulderPromDress.jpg

The Mermaid One-Shoulder Floor-Length Organza Satin Prom Dress With Beading Appliques is made to order. If you select custom size it will be tailored to your measurements.  This dress sales for $189.  The ruffles, beading and color scream Miss Madison. I could definitely picture my daughter wearing this one to prom this year.


 photo cb64d3e75383fb2b6e49f30ad57324eb.jpg

The A-Line/Princess Sweetheart Knee-Length Lace Prom Dress With Beading Flower(s)  This dress is very budget friendly at just $148 and comes in a huge selection of colors. Personally I like the red shown.  

Classic : 

 photo cc780a6b6976d1920726eedaa7928d49.jpg

The A-Line/Princess One-Shoulder Floor-Length Chiffon Prom Dress With Ruffle Beading  Just says classic beauty.  This dress is shown in the color grape.  It has a one shoulder neckline and floor length hem.   The fabric is chiffon with some beautiful beading embellishment.  This dress sales for $138

There are so many beautiful dresses at I had a hard time making a selection just to share with you.  I can't imagine having to choose just one for prom. 

 post signature