BLUEBERRY CREAM CHEESE POUND CAKE RECIPE
Ingredients You will Need:
- 1 package (16 ounces) pound cake mix divided
- 1 and 1/2 cups fresh blueberries or frozen
- 4 ounces of cream cheese softened
- 2 eggs
- 3/4 cups of milk
Steps to Make this Cake:
- Preheat the oven to 350 and grease a bundt pan well. Be sure and get the center you don't want your cake to stick .
- Place 1/4 cup cake mix in medium bowl. Add in your blueberries and toss until well coated. If you are using frozen berries add a bit of sugar to them .
- In your mixer beaet cream cheese until fluffy , adding in eggs until beaten well.
- Add remaining cake mix alternating with milk and beat continuing until process is done.
- Add in blueberry mixture and continue mixing.
- Pour batter into greased pan.
- Bake 60 minutes or until a toothpick comes out clean. Cook cake for 10 minutes and remove from pan.
This pound cake makes a terrific breakfast cake. Yep, I'll eat some cake for breakfast any day. You might also like our Peach Pound Cake or Strawberry Pound Cake. Keep on the look out for a tasty cobbler made from a blueberry muffin mix. I'll be sharing it soon.