Friday, January 10, 2014

Recipe Round Up of Favorites in 2013

Here are some of our favorite recipes of 2013! Which one are you going to try first??

Today I'm sharing some of our favorite recipes in 2013 . These all make our "lets eat that again" list .   I have to tell you a bowl of that soup would sure be good to this sick Mama right now.  If you cook something up drop in and share it with us I'd love to see what you are up to.  Have a great weekend everyone.


From Katrina a Enchanted Savings:
Here’s an easy recipe for broccoli cheese soup that uses Velveeta. The only bad thing about it is I always want to eat it all! You can always substitute other vegetables for the broccoli like a broccoli, cauliflower, and carrot mix.
Velveeta-Broccoli-Cheese-Soup
I love caramel apples and apple crisp so wanted to join the two ideas together and found this. It’s really easy to make. Plus it uses my favorite kitchen gadget – a pastry cutter! Not sure why it’s my favorite but it always has been.
caramel-apple-crisp From Pam at Mom Does Reviews:
This pizza combines all of my son's favorite things- cheeseburgers, bacon and baked potato, oh and lots of cheese. It has become the most requested dinner in our house for the last year. We try changing up the toppings, but we come back to Bacon Cheeseburger most times. cheeseburgerpotpizza
I found this wonderfully delicious and creamy Beef and Bacon Baked Macaroni and Cheese recipe. It has been a family favorite ever since! Everyone loves Mac and Cheese! We love Hillshire Farms!
bbmacandchees
 
From Amber at Living at the Whiteheads Zoo:
This recipe was inspired by Paula Deen . Sometimes , I love her recipes and sometimes not so much. This one was a winner in my book! It is super EASY and I found it to be quite YUMMY too!
porkchops
Brown Sugar Crock Pot Chicken Recipe

Y'all know I love to use my slow cooker. Here is a fun and easy recipe for you to throw together and leave in the crock pot for the day. This recipe is super easy to throw together ahead of time and freeze. A winner will the kiddos because it is sweet. I like mine served over rice.brownsugar chix
Happy Cooking! Be sure to pin your favorites so you don't have to search the entire internet for them when you need them!
post signature