Wednesday, December 11, 2013

Happily Ever After by Trista Sutter Book Review

If you've followed me you may have noticed I've always been a fan of ABC's show Bachelor.  Of course Trista and Ryan Sutter were one of my all time favorite couples. I loved the beautiful story, the wedding and their genuine personalities.  Well Trista has written a book.  The book is titled very appropriately Happily Ever After: The Life Changing Power of a Grateful Heart.   

 photo Image-1.jpg

My Thoughts : 

The title of the book gives you an accurate picture of what it is about.  Trista shares stories from friends, family and herself about life and looking at it in a positive way .  The book shares real life moments for people not always happy ones and how the people affected by those moments don't wallow in it. They find the good, fix it, learn from it.  This was actually a great book for me to be reading right now.  In the middle of a messy divorce this book reminded me that it only hurts my children and myself to focus on all of the negative. Instead after putting the book down I am left with the want to do better in life.  To live a more peaceful and grateful existence.   

I loved the inclusion of the letters and poems from Ryan.  If we could all be so lucky to have a love like that. Trista is one lucky girl  and Ryan a lucky man. So happy they have found happily ever after. I hope they have many many more years of it. 

If you are looking for something to inspire you to do better . A friendly reminder that even if you are surrounded by problems, there is still much to be grateful for in your life then this is the book for you.  We give Happily Ever After a thumbs up. Thanks for the inspiration Trista Sutter! 
We were lucky enough to ask Trista a few questions recently. Head on over to that post to find our Q&A and also a little bit more about Happily Ever After.  

BUY: Happily Ever After: The Life-Changing Power of a Grateful Heart

Follow Trista on Good Reads / Facebook / Twitter 

"I received the above book complimentary to facilitate a honest review. All opinions shared here are my own." 

post signature