Thanks for a great year!
Best of 2013
1. Smothered Pork Chops was our #1 post in 2013. I was surprised but I have to say they sure are tasty.
2. Our second most popular post was Brown Sugar Crock Pot Chicken. We have to agree this recipe is a crowd pleaser and budget friendly.
3. Next, in the pile up was our Teacher Appreciation Gifts.
4. Sharpie Tie Dye was your next pick. This was a hit with our kids too.
5. The DIY Exercise Block craft was one of my favorite crafts this year . It couldn't get easier than this and I love a gift with a little bit of a humor. I was excited to see you guys thought so too.
6. Pound cake with strawberries oh yeah I agree . This is one of my all time favorite sweet treats. Crispy crunchy crust, moist cake and fresh strawberries.
7. Y'all like snacky food too? Who knew? Texas Trash Dip made the top 10.
8. How to make a pumpkin roll. Pumpkin rolls are one of our favorite holiday treats.
9. The Valentines Card Holder Milk Jug Frog was fun to make. I can't wait to see what the perfect Valentine holder will be this year. I love the extra large frog eye balls on that guy. I found them at Hobby Lobby.
10. End of the year teacher and classroom gifts made the top 10.
and since we're doing the best of 2013 we thought we'd keep going to 13.
11. holiday baking ... I mean who doesn't love good cookie recipes?
12. Cheaters Brunswick Stew is so easy to make and it is perfect for a cold day.
and our 13th best post is ......are you ready for this?
13. Cajun pasta I wish the kids liked my cooking as good as you guys .
Thanks for being a part of our 2013. I know great things are around the corner in 2014. I look forward to sharing them with you guys.