Saturday, November 9, 2013

Time For A Thanksgiving Round Up

Happy-Thanksgiving-Day

Can you believe it's only a few weeks away from Thanksgiving? Do you have big family get together planned?  We will be spending turkey day at my Grandmothers with my Moms side of the family.  Cousins and Aunts, all that fun stuff.  Of course some yummy food and great company. 

Have you been keeping track of what you are thankful for every day this month? I am thankful for blogger friends that support you and pray for you even though you have never met in person.
A few of my supportive blogger friends and I want to share our Crafts, decorations, and more to make your Thanksgiving more festive!

I'm sharing my  3 Turkey Crafts for Kids to make and take!!
kidsturkeycrafts

These craft projects are super easy for little hands to do by themselves. Perfect for those afternoons when all you hear is "I'm bored!"

couponrn

Carla at Coupon Nurse shares a bucket list of things we can be thankful for besides presents! Be sure to read #3 about Food. It is so true! How often do Holidays turn into Black Friday Madness? It shouldn't be about the deals, it should be about family, friends and fun!

Amee at Madame Deals shares these Cute Edible Turkey Decorations for your Thanksgiving Table!

edibleturkeydecor

The only problem I would have would be putting these together without eating all the ingredients!
Pam at Mom Does Reviews shares a Pilgrim Pal Craft!

pilgrim-pal-thanksgiving-craft-photo-420-FF1102ALM2A02 (1)

This dashing guy is super easy to make and uses simple items that you probably already have at your house!
We would love to take the opportunity to wish you and yours a very Happy Thanksgiving.
What are you thankful for this year?
post signature