I love to find ways to repurpose things around the house. One of our favorite craft materials are soda bottles. Today we're going to use a 2 liter soda bottle and make a turkey. Kids love to do these because shaking and swirling the paint around and around is FUN.
Soda Bottle Turkey Craft
What you will Need:
- 2 liter bottle rinsed
- red ribbon
- hot glue
- google eyes
- feathers assorted colors
Steps To Make a Turkey:
- Rinse and dry a 2 liter bottle
- Add a little bit of paint doesn't take much 1 or 2 good squirts and about a tablespoon of water to thin it out a bit.
- Put the lid on tight .
- Swirl it and Shake it up to cover the inside of the bottle.
- Once it is covered hot glue the lid on so you don't have any mishaps.
- Glue on your google eyes.
- Cut a small slit where you want the nose and slide a painted clothes pin into it.
- Attach red ribbon to the center of the clothespin for your waddle.
- Glue feathers on to the back.
That is it enjoy your turkey.
You might also like these soda bottle crafts:
Or visit our Soda Bottle Craft Pinterest Board.