Thursday, November 28, 2013

Happy Thanksgiving ~ 30 Things I am Thankful For !

Happy Thanksgiving!  I hope you all have a wonderful day filled with family and friends.  I am lucky enough to spend the day with both.  Today I'm going to share 30 things I am thankful for.


 photo gobble.jpg


  1. 3 healthy loving children 
  2. amazing parents to myself and grandparents to those 3 children 
  3. a yellow lab named Ripleyl 
  4. A healthy grandmother who can still whip up a mean Turkey dinner =)
  5. a wonderful best friend who gets me no matter what
  6. a warm roof over our heads 
  7. food in our bellies 
  8.  a car to drive that is paid for (oh yeah) 
  9. this blog
  10. fun family traditions
  11. giggles and laughs with my kiddos 
  12. fishing trips 
  13. camping trips 
  14. morning snuggles
  15. Hot morning coffee 
  16. childhood memories 
  17. Awesome aunties who Love my Mama fiercely and me too! 
  18. A creative heart 
  19. a love to read 
  20. Florida sunshine and hot days 
  21. flip flops
  22. Senior Year AWESOME 2014! 
  23. golf cart rides
  24. Beach days
  25. education 
  26. my sons amazing preschool teacher 
  27. good neighbors 
  28. kids in the kitchen, on the couch, feeling my days with JOY and aggravation
  29. water front property ;) 
  30.  LIFE , my Freedom, Our happiness
I am so thankful for each and everyday with my family. There are so many little special things I could tell you that make me smile, make me happy and make me thankful.  

Take a minute today to remember some of the little things that you are thankful for.  

post signature