Thursday, November 14, 2013

Guest Bathroom Remodel With @DeltaFaucet Touch20.xt Technology

Today I am here to share a remodel of our guest bathroom.  This is the bathroom that my boys use.  We recently moved into a new home and both bathrooms were remodeled.  You can check out our master bathroom remodel here.  This bathroom needed a lot of work. We tiled the floors, painted, and put in new counters and faucets.    We went with the  Lahara Single Handle Lavatory Faucet with Touch20.XT Technology in our master bathroom.  I wanted a little bit of a different look in the Guest Bath so I chose a different Delta Faucet.   I felt like the Dryden  single handle vessel lavatory faucet with Touch20.xt technology would be the perfect fit.

 photo faucet.jpg

This faucet is available in chrome, champagne bronze, Venetian bronze and stainless finishes. I chose the Venetian Bronze for ours.  I felt like the square design of this faucet was very masculine.  It has very clean lines to it.  Since my boys are the one who use this bathroom the most I wanted something that had a manly feel to it.  I love the look we got!  This faucet is  battery operated so that the touch technology works properly.  I love the no hands activation.   You just get close and the water comes on.  Super handy to have for messy boys it also cuts itself off which is super handy for forgetful little boys.

 photo dfaucetu.jpg



The Dryden Collection comes with many coordinating accessories so you can get your bathroom all perfect .  The installation went really quickly and smooth. When we first got the faucets and opened the box they looked a little bit tricky.  But with the easy to follow directions it went really smooth in both of our bathrooms.  Which was good.  The Dryden has one hole installation. It has a rigid spout and metal lever handles.  You can find out more about the faucet at DeltaFaucet.Com.

We are thrilled with our  bathroom transformation and could not have accomplished the look I was hoping for without Delta.  This faucet adds a whole new element to the bathroom design.




Connect With Delta Faucet on : Facebook / Twitter / Website

"Delta Faucet provided  me with complimentary products for review.  All of the opinions stated here are my own and honest. "