Wednesday, November 27, 2013

Achieving Goals with Turbo #TurboFastFun

Do you guys have a chore chart or incentive chart?  I use an incentive chart with C.  I use it for a variety of things.  It is amazing how well a sticker incentive will get this kid of mine to do something versus just telling him to do it.  We received a Turbo Fast Fun Kit from Fox Home Entertainment.

 photo goalchart.png

I hang up the goal chart and added things I want him to work towards.  If he gets a sticker every day he gets a small prize at the end of the week.

 photo photo110.jpg The prize does not have to be anything fancy.  It can be something as simple as his favorite candy or a favorite activity. It's just a matter of ackowledging that he did a job well and earned his stickers.

 photo photo211.jpgThese are some of the fun Turbo prizes we received and that I am using a rewards for a job well done.   Definitely good little motivators for my son.

What kind of charts or incentives do your children respond to?

Looking for other Turbo fun things?  Visit some of our other Turbo post.

"As a Fox Home Entertainment Insider I receive complimentary DVDs and promotional materials for review. All opinions are my own." 

post signature