Special Moments with the ones you love now that's what it is all about . Welch's just launched a new movement called "Share What's Good". Its all about sharing those moments each day with family , friends and loved ones. Whether you are on the go or at home you are making moments. Today I'm going to share a few tips on "stealing" some quality time with your family and sharing those what's good moments.
|Peanut Butter and Grape Jelly Sandwiches are my Kids go to food! We've shared plenty of special moments over a glass of juice and peanut butter and jelly sandwich.|
- Don't give them a Choice . With teenagers there is always something else they "could" be doing. Plan something and don't let them negotiate their way out of it. You'll be happy that you spent the time together.
- Keep it simple . Some of our best moments were on fancy vacations but some of them were just sitting on a porch swing sharing a laugh.
- Do Plan a Trip
- Food ~ there is magic in food. Grab some sandwiches and have a picnic or gather around the dinner table and share a meal. Ask my boys and they will tell you we have shared plenty a memory over a Peanut Butter Sandwich with Welch's grape jelly .
- Turn off the techy stuff and just Listen to each other. Conversation and laughter makes a lifetime of memories.
- Make it a Tradition
- Include their friends ~ I've found that they are way more willing to go somewhere or hang out when they have a friend around. Plus I don't mind spending time and learning more about their friends too.
There you have it a few tips and tricks I use to get the family and spend some quality time together. If you are looking for more great moments or some recipes head on over to ShareWhatsGood.com where you will find all sorts of family friendly ideas.
|Some of my Moments #ShareWhatsGood|
What about you? Do you have a moment to share? Post your photos on Instagram and Twitter and use the hashtag #ShareWhatsGood ! We'd love to see the good times you've had.
That Is Not all... Look!
Welch's has a contest. It is easy to enter and you could Win big!
YOU COULD WIN $5000
As part of the Share what’s good campaign, Welch’s has launched the “Share Your Moments” photo contest! From 9/16to 10/25 upload a photo of your favorite family moment for a chance to win $5,000! While there is only one grand prize, everyone who enters will get a $1.50 coupon for Welch’s 100% Grape Juice – or $2.00 if you share the news. Visit Sharewhatsgood.com to enter.