Thursday, October 3, 2013

Pay In Style with @Card! sponsored by Card.com


Do you have a bank card and find the design so boring? One thing about my bank card I use it all of the time. So a picture that says... hey look at this girls coolness would be considered oh so neat in my book. When I heard about Card.com I new I wanted to learn more. 

Visa prepaid cards from CARD.com
This is the design I chose after browsing tons and tons of designs. 




This is a debit card, like the one from your bank, and you can use it EVERYWHERE Visa is accepted -- except it's way cooler and cuter than your bank card. Getting the card is really easy. All you have to do is fill out the form (no credit checks ) and then pick a design. The next step is to add money to your card. This can be done a couple of ways the easiest being direct deposit, or even paypal. I love that their is a paypal option. Easy to set up and easy to use !


  • Free to order, activate and load
  • Free app and check deposits from your smart phone
  • Free direct deposit
  • Free card-to-card transfers, any time, anywhere, in seconds
  • No overdraft fees -- never goes negative!
  • Safer than cash - 24/7 support, Visa fraud protection and 100% FDIC insurance on funds
  • No debt, financially responsible, no interest/credit/APRs
  • No credit check and approval in seconds
  • 22,000 in-network ATMs
  • Thousands of cool, unique card designs to choose from, including brands like: Garfield, Popeye, Betty Paige, James Dean, Care Bears, Walking Dead, Star Trek, Autism Awareness, Breast Cancer Research, Shark Week, Where's Waldo, Doodle Jump, Three Stooges, Nancy Drew, etc.


After learning all of the above facts I thought why not? So, I headed on over and browsed the many many designs. I am not kidding you when I say there are tons of really cool designs . I ended up choosing a red and black pirate ship design.(above photo) My four year old is all about Pirates and I let him help me select . I think he did a great job don't you?

This card is not a gift card, so you can’t give or receive the card as a gift - It's better than a gift card because you don't just use it once and toss it. You can replace your bank card with it or if you are like me use it for an extra card. I like having an extra card for a couple of different reasons. Back up for if something gets messed up in my personal account, I have older kids who are always needing to use my card or have cash and I love the option of having one to give them without leaving me without and holiday shopping. I love that this card can be used anywhere Visa is accepted.

Visa prepaid cards from CARD.com
This was my second choice. Isn't he a cute cowboy . 
Free for 30 days - then $5.95 monthly fee, which we waive when you direct deposit over $800 in the previous 30 days.


"This post was sponsored by Card.Com. Even so all opinions shared here are my own."