Strawberry French Toast Bake Recipe
- 6-8 pieces of bread torn or cut into pieces
- 4 eggs
- 1 cup of milk
- 3/4 cup white sugar
- cinnamon sugar to sprinkle
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- sliced strawberries (about 1/4 cup)
- 2 Tablespoons of melted butter
What to do:
- Preheat your oven to 350
- spray your casserole dish with cooking spray
- Tear your Bread and lay it in your casserole dish
- Pour your melted butter over the bread
- Whip eggs, sugar , milk and vanilla together
- Sprinkle with cinnamon sugar or just cinnamon
- Pour the egg mix over the top of your bread.
- Add in your fruit * I just sprinkled it over the top *this is optional you could just bake without the fruit if you prefer.
- Bake 45 minutes to an hour depending on your oven and what consistency you like your toast.
Enjoy its Yummy! I served this up with a dab of butter and syrup.