First, every Pirate needs a parrot.
WHAT YOU NEED:
- 9 inch circle or paper plate
- 6 inch circle or paper plate
- 1 google eye or cut out eyes from paper
- colors and paints
- Glue Stick
What To Do:
- Glue the smaller circle or plate 1/3 of the way down the larger one.
- Cut out all of your pieces (tail, top feathers , wings, beak, claws , eyes)
- Glue the beak to the side of your circles
- Add one eye or google eye
- Glue on Top Feathers
- Glue on Wings
- Add your claws at the bottom of big circle(plate)
- Glue tail underneath the claws
Time to Decorate. My little used paints and glued feathers onto the wings, tail, and top feather sections.
TP ROLL Pirate CraftI first saw this cute Pirate craft on Pinterest. You can find the Printable version for this craft at Story Time Crafts. I just eyeballed the printable and drew it out on paper then cut it out. No printer ink here.
Okay so first you need a toilet paper roll. If you want to you can wrap the roll in white paper. Here are the pieces I drew, or you can draw your own, or go to the above link and print you some.
I ended up not using the shoes. Okay so glue your pieces in place to the TP roll. I wanted my sword to stand up . I cut a bendy straw and glue it to the back of the sword. Then I stapled the hands together in one spot. And there you have it. We colored the eye patch in with a black marker and I my little used his fingers to dab on red paint on the hat and cuff of the arm. Argh Matey have fun with these we did.
Here are a few other pirate crafts you might like to check out!
- News Paper Pirate Hats and Paper Towel Roll Looking Glass
- Pirate Hook Craft
- Soda Bottle Pirate Boat
- Boat Crafts for your Pirate
However you choose to spend the day be sure and share some pirate lingo with your mate, or maybe a hunt for a treasure. It's bound to be a great time. Here are a few pirate words to get you started.