Thursday, August 15, 2013

Epic Blu-Ray Special Feature Clip @FHEInsiders #EpicDay

"I received the clip below to share as a Fox Home Entertainment Insider.  As an Insider I receive complimentary products for reviewing purposes. No other compensation has been received. All opinions shared are my own.  " 

Have I mentioned that I love kids movies almost as much if not as much as the kids do. One that I am looking forward to watching on movie night is Epic.  Miss E. got to see it on a school field trip and she says it is excellent.  I can't wait for me and Mr.C to give it a watch. 

 photo --5-2.jpg
  


EPIC debuts on Blu-ray Combo Pack, Deluxe Edition Blu-ray, and DVD this August 20 from Twentieth Century Fox Home Entertainment.  Directed by Chris Wedge (The Ice Age Franchise) and featuring an amazing voice cast including Colin Farrell, Amanda Seyfried, Christoph Waltz, Jason Sudeikis, Steven Tyler, Pitbull, and BeyoncĂ©, the blockbuster film comes home just in time to help families become one with nature and end the summer in Epic style. 

Here is a special feature clip for you to check out!