Wednesday, August 28, 2013

Easy Canvas Prints Review #Sponsored "Senior Wall Art"

Canvas
Photos to Canvas

 Have you seen where people have their photos put on canvas and thought ....I'd like to do that with my  photo?  I know in the past I've said I'd like to do that with this or that picture.  For what ever  reason I just never got around to doing it.  Then I heard from Easy Canvas Prints about doing a review.  Needless to say I couldn't wait to pick out a photo for complimentary canvas and see how it turned out.  

 photo bulldogcanvas-1.jpg

First, you have to go online and choose what you want. It is really easy to do and navigate around the Easy Canvas Prints website.  I had no issue.  I chose to have my canvas wrapped or where the photo bends around the sides.  The hardest part of the creation process other than waiting for it to arrive would be selecting which picture to use.  I decided to use one of my daughters Senior photos.  Yes, my daughter is a Senior and you'll hear me say often where has the time gone?


 photo beautifulcanvases-1.pngAs you can see the canvas prints are a great addition to ones wall space.  They add color , look great and share something you already love.  The quality of my 8X10 print was great,  I love the bold color, smooth finish and texture.  I think the Canvas Prints turn your regular photo into a work of art.  I like that as you design your canvas it shows you photos of your print each step of the way. That's handy for some of us!   Shipping was fast, Quality and color were all good. I will definitely be heading back to Easy Canvas prints for more photo needs in the future.


 photo 047f8081-2b87-46d4-b4b2-573a5e0ae6f2.jpgDoesn't it look great on my wall. I can't believe my baby is 17 and a Senior.  (sniff). Woohoo for the Class of 2014!  I love the way my canvas looks and can't wait to hang it in the new house. What a great addition to my walls .

What are you waiting for?   Head on over to Easy Canvas Prints and take a look around.  


Easy Canvas Prints Recommends:
signs and banners
Banner Maker
custom shirts
Custom T-Shirts










"We received a complimentary canvas print for reviewing purposes. All opinions shared here are our own."