Saturday, July 20, 2013

Tamiko Preemie Clothes for NICU Review



As a mom of a NICU baby I can tell you it is not always easy to find preemie clothing. You want the softest , the smallest and still the cutest clothes for your new baby. Tamiko preemie clothing is made of 100% cotton . It is the softest for your new baby. It is also designed so that tubes and wires can easily fit through. The clothing seems high quality and well made.
 photo resize_ba4ed94dedd895b5b1fc56f8b705f27010dd0d81c50cacf1892337a2608e734153a8ebf6120120.jpgThe clothing has easy to use snaps making it easier to get on and off of baby.  We received a Preemie Sleep Gown for review.  I always loved the gowns for my babies. They are just so easy.  The hands have the cute fold over mittens.   photo IMG_9390.jpg

You can see the easy snaps along the bottom and down the front making it easy to get in too for both moms and NICU staff.   My son had to work up to being able to wear clothes. I remember what a special day it was for me when the nurse told me I could dress him.  You go through such a wide range of emotions. This was a happy one.   Tamiko sleep gowns are available in 2 colors, 2 preemie sizes and also newborn size.    Perfect to dress baby in for the first time or down the road.  



 photo IMG_9391.jpg
Here is the Tamiko preemie gown against a regular
newborn gown.  Just so you can see the size difference.

Tamiko offers everything I look for in baby clothing. Soft , comfortable , and easily accessible.  As a mom of three I can tell you something can be cute as a button but without those three things it will rarely get used.   Some things are just necessary when it comes to children's clothing.  I would definitely give this as a gift or use it for myself. 

You can follow Tamiko and stay up to date on their latest news and specials on Facebook and Twitter .  You can order Tamiko NICU clothing on the  website or amazon. 


I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.