Wednesday, July 10, 2013

Embracing the Wolf By Stephanie Nelson Book Review

Stephanie Nelson is one of my favorite authors.  I couldn't wait for Embracing the Wolf to be released to find out what would happen with Anna Avery.  I'm happy to say the book was great and all of my expectations were met.  Embracing the Wolf is the 2nd book in the Anna Avery series.  You can catch my review of the first book Taming the Wolf here.

 photo Embracing-the-Wolf-192x300.jpg

Like any good book I hate to see this one end.  I can't wait to see what happens in book #3 .  Anna Avery is finally mated to her soul mate and ready to begin her life as an Alpha female and pack leader. Then she begins getting visions about her mate Adams death.  The book is filled with action. Not only did Stephanie give us wolves she gave us vampires in this paranormal page turner.  As an Anna fan I have to say I am not thrilled with all of her decisions in Embracing the that darn kiss.  Anna is  a strong willed lead character who has brought us on one heck of an adventure. Our love parts of her personality change like the "power" she has. Anna as a tough cookie well that's a new picture all together and I think it fits her well.  Thanks Stephanie Nelson for a great second book in the series. If you are a Werewolf  or paranormal fan I think you'll love this series.

More About The Book: Embracing the Wolf by Stephanie Nelson
For the first time, Anna Avery was looking forward to the future. She’s mated to her soul mate. The pack has become her new family, and she has friends she can confide in. She had every reason to look ahead, until a vision put her future happiness in jeopardy.  Someone is set on destroying her mate, Adam, and only Anna can prevent this possible future. While trying to unravel the hazy web of her premonition, she finds out the annual pack conference will take place on her mountain. And Adam’s parents will be attending. As only a “made” wolf, Anna will have to face their prejudice and possibly make the hardest decision she has ever had to make. Because saving Adam’s life might just mean walking away from him for forever.

post signature