OraMD is an all natural liquid toothpaste, mouthwash, breath freshener. I've had trouble with my gums through out my adult life. I have to take extra care (thanks to heredity and some issues during pregnancy). I'm always looking for natural products that will be good for my Gums and teeth. So, when contacted about OraMD I could not wait to give it a try.
OraMD tooth drops are really simple to use. You can use the drops to brush your teeth (I do), or you can mix them with water and gargle. You may find that the drops have a really strong taste to begin with. It doesn't take to long and you do get use to the taste. The drops consist of 100% botanical oils of almond, spearmint and peppermint.
EASY Steps for Using OraMd:
1. Brush twice daily in the evening and morning with 2-5 drops of OraMD on your toothbrush.
2. Floss every evening before brushing- more frequently if needed.
3. Use OraMD as a mouthwash twice a day: morning and evening . Just 2-3 drops in an ounce of water and gargle.
4. Mid-morning, mid-afternoon, and as needed put 2-5 drops of OraMD on the tip of the tongue to coat the gum line and the teeth to kill bacteria and keep the breath fresh.
There you go 4 easy steps to a healthier mouth . I've found that my gums are less red and tender since I've been using OraMD. Which is just awesome. Having past problems with my gums and having to use special mouth washes from the dentist and have special cleanings I am super excited to find something else that works great! Dental health is really important to me . There are many other health problems that can be linked to gum disease . (find more information on gum disease here)
After trying them out I have found that I really like the way my mouth feels after using OraMD. It fights off that lingering after taste you sometimes get.
Here are a few of the things I like about OraMD:
- It is safe and effective for children 3 and up
- It gets between your teeth and those hard to get places
- Ingredients are specially formulated to eliminated 22 known types of oral bacteria that can lead to other oral problems.
- Anti-inflamatory properties
- Anti-Bacteria properties
- No chemicals, abrasives, GMOS
- Endorsed by Doctor Tom McGuire
- MADE In THE USA
- small bottle make it easy to carry in your purse or travel bag
“The manufacturer is willing to offer my readers one FREE bottle. They said they would love to have our readers try out OraMD and agreed to send one bottle FREE if our readers would pay a minimal shipping and handling charge. They also agreed to include 2 eye-opening reports called 1) “The 6 Hidden Dangers In Toothpaste” and 2) “Why The FDA Requires A Warning Label On Your Toothpaste.” That’s a total value of over $40.00. Click here to get your FREE bottle and FREE reports now.”
BUY IT: A single bottle of OraMD tooth drops is $22.97, and contains about 500 drops. Good for at least 1 month! Connect with OraMD on Facebook and stay up to date on all the new information. You can also get $5.00 off of your first order.
WIN IT: THREE lucky readers will each receive a bottle of OraMD Tooth Drops (ARV $22.97). Enter in the Rafflecopter form below! Contest is open to US and Canada only!
a Rafflecopter giveaway
Living at the Whiteheads Zoo received one or more of the products above for reviewing purposes. All opinions are my own and may be different from your own.