Friday, June 7, 2013

Our Thoughts On Secret Outlast Clear Gel #WhiteMarksFail

#NoWhiteMarks photo secret.jpg

Have you ever gotten all dressed and looked in the mirror to see white marks all over your shirt or dress? Aggravating right?  Well my friends I'm here to tell you Secret has come up with a solution for our fashion dilemma.

Secret Outlast Clear Gel Deodorant 

We tried it and here is what we thought !

  • PROS:  
  • I like it because it goes on clear. 
  • Has a fresh scent. 
  • Protects well 
  • Cons
  • doesn't last 48 hours as suggested
  • can take a while to dry 
Overall what do I think? I plan on buying it again. I don't think that it as strong as some of the other deodorant on the shelf but I do really like the clear gel and no white marks.  

Influenster photo voxbox-blogimage-popup2-1.pngWe received a complimentary sample of Secret from Influenster to review and share our honest opinion.

post signature