Wednesday, June 12, 2013

New White Cloud Luxuriously Soft Toilet Paper Review

This is a Sponsored post written by me on behalf of White Cloud for SocialSpark. All opinions are 100% mine.

I recently reviewed the NEW White Cloud Luxuriously Soft Toilet Paper. I know your thinking really she reviewed toilet paper. I sure did it is  a product we all use as families and I wanted to put it to the Whitehead test.  White Cloud is not my normal brand of toilet paper , so it had standards to live up to. 

When I opened the package I was really surprised by just how soft this toilet paper is. After, I tried the White Cloud Luxuriously soft myself decided to put it to the family test. I replaced our old brand with this new paper in each bathroom and waited to see what would happen.  After a day no one had complained.  In fact one of them said "hey is something different with the toilet paper? It seems softer."  I just smiled and said nothing. A win for White Cloud in my book. 

I'm happy to say this new toilet paper is not one that falls to pieces.  The sheets are strong and hold together. We all know that a toilet paper that falls a part just isn't one that we will keep around.  White Cloud Luxuriously soft not only stayed together it is also very absorbent.  In the video I took a glass of water and poured it out onto the White Cloud.  It did a better job than some of my paper towels at absorbing the water and leaving me with little mess. Way to go White Cloud! 

I was so surprised by White Cloud Luxuriously Soft I started sharing it .  Yep, you heard me right I started passing it out to neighbors, friends and family telling them to give it a try and tell me their thoughts.   . Everyone I shared a roll with raved about the softness and said they could not wait to f check the price in the store to compare it to their regular brand. White Cloud makes premium paper products without the premium price.  

White Cloud Luxuriously Soft met or passed all of my expectations for a toilet paper for my family.  It was not only family friendly but budget friendly.  White Cloud is exclusively available at Walmart.  Find White Cloud products near you

Stay up to date on all of  the latest White Cloud news Like White Cloud on Facebook and Follow White Cloud on Twitter

Did you love my video so much your heading to the store right now? The  White Cloud Facebook page will have a printable $1.00 off coupon for you beginning on June 10.  Print it,  Save then  give White Cloud Luxuriously Soft a try. We are  happy we did! 

 

Thanks White Cloud !

 

Visit Sponsor's Site