For the Clipboards We Used:
- Modge Podge
- 3 pieces of scrapbook paper
- Silhouette Portrait (optional)
- flower clip
There you have them. Cute Teacher gifts for around $3.00.
Now we're going to move on over to some classroom treats. We used our Silhouette Portrait again have I mentioned I LOVE that thing. I know I have =) but just in case ....I really do!!
We found these cute owls in the designs and .....it all began. Owl Miss you classroom treat bags.
You Will Need:
- silhouette portrait or some way to cut out an owl design
- google eyes
- plastic sucker bags (you can find them on the cake decorating aisle for about $2. for 50. )
- various colors of card stock
These again were easy to make. I just cut them out with the Silhouette, punched out all of the pieces and then glued them on. Added sticky google eyes. Put the candy in the bags and then I stapled it on. That is it my friends. Then on the back I wrote "Owl Miss You" with black sharpie. Super cute, super easy and super cheap preschool class treats!