Cajun Pasta Recipe
Ingredients you will need:
chicken breast cut up
2 tsp cajun seasoning
red bell pepper
green bell pepper
1/2 red onion sliced
3 cloves of garlic mashed
2 tomatoes diced
1 cup chicken broth
1/3 cup milk (I use whole because that is what we drink you can skinny it down)
3 heaping tablespoons of sour cream
1 tablspoon of flour
salt / pepper
Step by Step of what you need to do :
2. Season your diced chicken with the Cajun Seasoning.
3. Prep your veggies, slice , dice and set them aside
4. Heat your skillet with olive oil. Add in your chicken and cook it through 6-7 minutes then set to the side.
5. Add your veggies (onions/peppers) to the skillet and stir fry for 3-5 minutes . Add in your garlic now too.
6. Next add in your tomatoes for a couple of minutes.
7. Add your chicken back in
8. Pour in your chicken broth, Sour cream, flour , milk, salt, pepper and Cajun seasoning to taste.
9. Cover and simmer for another 5 minutes or so.
10. Toss in your cooked linguine noodles.
11. Grab a plate because dinner is ready !
Still in need of some inspiration. Check out our food boards on Pinterest.
The links below are amazon affiliate links. If you make a purchase by clicking on them I will receive a small commission. All opinions are my own and may be different from yours. You may of course use any brand of your choosing these links are just provided as an option. (Thanks)